PO Box 26021 Southcrest R.O. PO
London, On N6J 4Y9
Table of Contents
Host a T1D Fundraiser
Be a Diabetes Champion! Join our dedicated team of fundraisers by raising funds in support of diabetes research.
There are countless ways to contribute! Host your own fundraiser….Join a community event….Rally your co-workers….Get your school involved. Your passion combined with our expertise will ensure your efforts make a big impact on the lives of Canadians living with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
We’ve made it easy for you to organize a fundraiser that is meaningful to you while raising funds for vital research. Choose a fundraising idea and then let us know what you want to do. We’ll provide you with all the tools and support you need to make it a success.
For more information on how to start your own event, please contact Melissa at 519.964.2850 or email [email protected].
Get started with your fundraising event…
Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been living with type 1 diabetes (T1D) for a while, you are not alone. JDRF is here to give you the information and resources you need to help you on your journey. We understand life with type 1 diabetes and we are here to help. If you would like to speak with someone today, please contact Melissa, m[email protected], 519.964.2850
Community Events or Upcoming Events
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
Bag of Hope
Does your child have type 1 diabetes? You are not alone.
A free bag that includes educational materials, activity books and Rufus, the Bear with Diabetes®. Order your Bag of Hope today!
For more information contact, please contact [email protected]
Looking for someone to talk to? You are not alone.
Talk T1D is one on one support to people who are impacted by type 1 diabetes from trained volunteers who have been there. Get connected today!
JDRF Ambassadors are children, youth and adults who are motivated to tell their stories to others. We train and support over 200 ambassadors to attend speaking events across the country at schools, workplaces and fundraising events. By telling their stories, they help raise awareness about the realities of living with type 1 diabetes. For more information on how to become an ambassador, contact Melissa [email protected]
We need your help!
There are many ways you can help make a difference:
- Help out at the office. We have mailings to stuff, stamps to stick, photos to file, envelopes to seal, media calls to make, and our database to keep up-to-date!
- Work at an event. Be part of the team. Each year JDRF needs a virtual army of volunteers to make our fabulous events a success!
- Serve on a committee. Help develop the Chapter’s communications strategy. Be part of the Public Outreach Program. Serve on our Corporate Recruitment or Development committees. Coordinate a TELUS Walk site. Help organize a Gala program. Solicit items for our event auctions. Our committees give our Chapter its sparkle!
- Participate in our Government Relations Program. Let your voice be heard! Sign up to be an advocate and contact your Member of Parliament about diabetes-related policies.
- Join our Third-party Events Program. Hold a party for JDRF! Coordinate a garage sale or a special shopping day with the dollars raised benefiting JDRF and diabetes research. The only limit is your imagination!
- Donate through your business. Make a gift of your printing or design services. Contribute your photography skills. Use your public relations firm to help get press for a Chapter event. Donate a company product or an item for our live and silent auctions. Make your restaurant, golf course, or other facility available at no charge for JDRF events.
Help take us one step closer to a cure!
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us!