Sr. Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and Community Engagement Coordinator
PO Box 24032 Northhills Mall PO
Kamloops, BC V2B 8R3
Table of Contents
Date: April 21st, 2018
Venue: Kamloops Pow Wow Grounds off the Yellowhead Hwy.
Cost: $5 per person / $20 per family
Come join us for our 4th annual Meet a Machine event with all proceeds benefitting JDRF! We will have over 70 super cool machines and activities that kids can touch, sit on, and in some cases, even ride! There will be pony buggy rides, face painting, a bouncy castle, food and refreshments, door prizes, and much more!
For more information, please contact Kathy at email@example.com
Check out all the fun from last year's event!
Some of the machines on site will include...
- Army vehicles
- Vintage vehicles
- Luxury Tour Coach
- Pleasure crafts
Entertainment will include...
- Face painting – by donation
- Bouncy castle
- Pony buggy rides – $5 each or $10 for 2 to 4 kids/adults
- Kamloops Woodworkers Guild – demos and toy making
- Big Little Science Centre Robotics
- Fun & Games
- Kamloops Belly Laughs Children's Events
- Jump 'N' Jax Entertainment
- Kamloops Makerspace Group
- High Country Flyers
- Heritage Model Railway Club
- Kamloops Exploration Group
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors:
Back to Top
2018 JDRFI RIDE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Make it a destination ride. Choose from five locations across the USA!