TELUS Walk – Last minute fundraising ideas
With the TELUS Walk to Cure Diabetes less than three weeks away, here are some last minute fundraising ideas to help you reach or surpass your fundraising goals.
For family and friends:
- Send out an email campaign to family, friends and colleagues with a link to your fundraising page. Tell your personal story and what finding a cure would mean to you and your family.
- Take your pledge form everywhere you go. If you run into someone you know, you can tell them about the Walk and ask for a donation.
- Host a dinner party or BBQ and charge an “admission fee” to contribute to your fundraising total.
For the office:
- Arrange a cook-off and charge everyone $5 to taste the food.
- Organize a 50/50 draw that would benefit both your team and the individuals taking part.
You can help raise crucial funds for JDRF to help support research to cure, better treat, and prevent type 1 diabetes (T1D). Do you have any last minute fundraising ideas? Share them here and help everyone reach their fundraising targets.