Ride 2014: Fundraising Tips and Tricks
The JDRF Ride for Diabetes Research is fast approaching and we want to help all of our participants to reach their personal fundraising goal. Whether you work in an office environment or you work from home, there are plenty of ways to make this happen.
Here are a few ways to reach your goal:
1. Hold a 50/50 draw at your workplace.
2. Keep a donation jar on your desk at work and ask colleagues to donate to your cause.
3. If several people from your workplace are participating, hold a friendly competition to see which team can raise the most money. The losing team will have to buy lunch!
4. Host an event night where instead of a host gift, guests donate to the Ride.
5. Help a neighbor with housework and ask that they pledge you as a rider in lieu of repayment.
6. Auction-off a ‘preferred’ parking spot.
7. Engage senior staff to challenge each other.
We want to hear from you. How are you reaching your fundraising goal for the 2014 JDRF Ride for Diabetes Research?
To learn about how you can register a team or pledge a rider, please visit the JDRF Ride for Diabetes Research page.