Type Onesie Promotion Rules and Regulations
JDRF Type Onesie Photo Contest e-Gift Card Promotion
The Type Onesie Photo Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by JDRF (the “Sponsor”). To enter, participants are required to upload and post Type Onesie program photos on social channels (Facebook and Instagram) and include hashtag #TypeOnesie by midnight on December 31, 2019. Void where prohibited by law.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
For the Type Onesie Photo Promotion: The promotional period for the Type Onesie photo promotion starts at 12:01 a.m. EDT on December 1st, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 31, 2019 (the “Type Onesie Photo Prize Promotional Period”).
- Participants must be legal residents of Canada. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: JDRF staff.
- Participants who are under the age of majority in his/her province or territory, as applicable, of residence at the date of entry are eligible to enter the Promotion and win a prize provided that the parent or legal guardian of the entrant accepts any such prize and the terms and conditions hereof for and on behalf of such participant.
3. HOW TO ENTER
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Post a photo on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TypeOnesie and also upload to the Type Onesie photo gallery during the Type Onesie promotional period to be eligible for the draw for (1) $100 HBC e-gift card.
4. THE PRIZE
E-Gift Card Prize:
- The Prize consists of one of (1) $100 CDN HBC e-gift card.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Winner is required to answer a mathematical skill testing question before being awarded the Prize.
5. ODDS OF WINNING
The odds of winning the Type Onesie photo promotion depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the promotional period.
The Type Onesie photo promotion draw will take place on January 10, 2020 at 235 Yorkland Blvd, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Y8. The Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days. The Winner must contact JDRF to receive the Type Onesie photo prize by December 20, 2020.
7. GENERAL PROVISONS
- By entering the Promotion, any subsequent Type Onesie photo promotion winner agrees to allow the free use of their name and image for publicity and news purposes.
- JDRF Canada accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the HBC e-gift card.
- JDRF Canada reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- JDRF Canada assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries, for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in computer systems used to enter the Promotion, for any other communications with Promotion entrants, and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted to the JDRF Type Onesie website. JDRF Canada assumes no liability for any loss or damage, in the event that the Promotion is modified or terminated for any reason.
- The Winner must complete a Photo Prize release form and answer a skill testing question in order to qualify to redeem the Photo Prize.
By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Promotion Rules. Each participant also agrees that, if he or she is declared a Winner, the Sponsor may use his/her name, city of residence and/or photograph, without compensation, in any future publicity in connection with the Promotions related registration activities.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, as applicable. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.