Partnering with JDRF
The Benefits of Partnership
Our corporate partners play a key role in JDRF research and outreach, supporting our mission to cure, better treat, and prevent type 1 diabetes (T1D). A partnership with JDRF would allow your company to maximize your charitable giving and demonstrate to your stakeholders your commitment to making a difference in the lives of those living with T1D and their families.
- JDRF is recognized as the global leader in setting the agenda for T1D research worldwide and is the world’s largest charitable funder and advocate of T1D research. Corporate partners work with JDRF because of our transparency, integrity, accountability, and leadership to drive diabetes research worldwide.
- Our influence goes beyond the research lab as it works to move basic discovery science through the research pipeline to produce treatments and cures that are widely available to people with T1D.
- JDRF has a solid track record of success in funding research advances, such as the Artificial Pancreas Project. Here in Canada, JDRF has recently launched the JDRF Canadian Clinical Trail Network (JDRF CCTN), a ground-breaking approach to conduct human clinical trials to advance life-changing therapies and treatments for people living with T1D.
- JDRF is committed to transforming lives. To continue to do that, new partnerships hold the key to sustaining and driving our world-class research. Together with our corporate partners, JDRF is making a difference in the lives and futures of those living with T1D.
Some of the ways in which we work with our corporate partners include:
- Philanthropic Gifts – One of the most highly efficient and effective ways to support JDRF is through a financial gift towards research, campaign, or project. A philanthropic gift may be in form of a multi-year commitment or one time gift based on your philanthropic investment strategy. Our strategic partnerships team is happy to explore how your financial commitment to JDRF can make a lasting impact both within your organization and towards finding a cure for T1D.
- Cause-related Marketing (CRM) – Cause-related marketing is a partnership between a for-profit company and a non-profit organization that engages its consumer in a cause the company believes in and supports while striving to influence consumer purchasing behaviour. Check out our current Corporate Initiatives.
Your company’s support of JDRF could provide benefits that go far beyond finding a cure for T1D including:
- Increasing product sales
- Providing a unique selling point that distinguishes your company from the competition
- Attracting new audiences and income while cementing customer loyalty
- Enhancing or establishing your corporate image
- Securing positive PR
- Showcasing your commitment to a vital cause
- Corporate Donation – Many of JDRF partners demonstrate their corporate support towards their employees fundraising efforts by engaging in a matching program and/or a corporate donation in addition to what their employees raise through event participation. Corporate matches or donations provide additional support as well as demonstrate valuable corporate, social responsibility within organizations to their employees.
- Sponsorship – JDRF sponsorship program provides companies with customized marketing opportunities and exposure to target audience such as families, adults, advocates, health care professionals, and other stakeholders within the diabetes community. Sponsorship partnerships also help JDRF to continue its mission of finding a cure through transformative research. We work closely with companies to develop a sponsorship program that meets your marketing and business objectives to ensure a mutually beneficial, long-term partnership.
- Employee Engagement – JDRF offers companies employee engagement, volunteerism, and fundraising opportunities that increase team-building, provide awareness for T1D, and create meaningful ways to give back to the community. Our corporate partners and their employees provide significant support locally that has tremendous impact nationally. Involve your employees with a cause that is transforming lives of those living with T1D.
JDRF seeks to develop a customized, integrated partnership that aligns with your business and community investment goals. For more information please contact us at 1.877.287.3533 or by email, Linda Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leigh Rosar at (email@example.com).